Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
How we inspect
Find out how we inspect NHS and private healthcare services in WalesLearn more
Royal Welsh Show
Visit us at this year's Royal Welsh Show.Learn more
Latest news & reports
- 15 Aug 2018 Review of Patient Discharge from hospital to GP Practices We have today published a report following a review of patient discharge services across Wales
- 15 Aug 2018 Quality of discharge information impacting on patient care We have today published a report following a review of patient discharge from hospital to general practice.
- 25 Jul 2018 Substance Misuse Healthcare Inspectorate Wales and Care Inspectorate Wales have published a joint report about substance misuse services in Wales.
- 25 Jul 2018 Good care, but inconsistent access to substance misuse services across Wales’ says Inspectorates Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) and Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) have today published a joint report following their recent review of substance misuse services in Wales.
- 19 Jul 2018 Annual Report 2017-2018 Findings from our Chief Executive's Annual Report