Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
How we inspect
Find out how we inspect NHS and private healthcare services in WalesLearn more
Substance Misuse Review
Read the findings from our Substance Misuse ReviewLearn more
Latest news & reports
- 5 Oct 2018 Healthcare Inspectorate Wales prosecutes online GP HIW has today successfully prosecuted Online GP Services Ltd and Dr Helen Webberley for illegally providing online healthcare services which require registration under the Care Standards Act 2000
- 13 Sep 2018 ‘I didn’t think it would happen to me but it did!’ To support World Sepsis Day our Deputy Chief Executive Alun Jones shares his story of surviving sepsis
- 15 Aug 2018 Review of Patient Discharge from hospital to GP Practices We have today published a report following a review of patient discharge services across Wales
- 15 Aug 2018 Quality of discharge information impacting on patient care We have today published a report following a review of patient discharge from hospital to general practice.
- 25 Jul 2018 Substance Misuse Healthcare Inspectorate Wales and Care Inspectorate Wales have published a joint report about substance misuse services in Wales.