Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
Mental Health Review Service
We monitor the use of the Mental Health Act and protect the interests of people whose rights are restricted under that ActLearn more
Tell us what you think
We want to know what you think about the healthcare services you useLearn more
Latest news & reports
- 14 Jun 2017 Our Operational Plan has been updated We’ve corrected our Operational Plan to reflect the number of independent settings we intend to inspect in 2017-18.
- 2 Jun 2017 Local Supervising Authority Annual Report 2016-17 Read the final annual report from the Local Supervising Authority for Wales.
- 31 May 2017 Governance Review of Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Read our Governance Review of Aneurin Bevan University
- 31 May 2017 Governance Review: Welsh Ambulance NHS Services Trust Read our Governance Review of Welsh Ambulance NHS Services Trust
- 26 May 2017 Office hours during bank holiday Details about our office opening hours over the bank holiday.