Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
How we inspect
Find out how we inspect NHS and private healthcare services in WalesLearn more
Take our online survey
Help us improve substance misuse services for people in WalesLearn more
Latest news & reports
- 9 Jan 2018 Tell us what you think about our draft strategic priorities for the next 3 years Our strategic plan sets out our vision for the next three years; our purpose, our values, our strategic priorities and what we will do to realise our ambition
- 13 Dec 2017 Christmas Opening Hours Information about our office opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period.
- 20 Nov 2017 The closing date for our Community Mental Health Teams patient survey has been extended to 31 December
- 2 Nov 2017 Review of substance misuse services in Wales We are reviewing substance misuse services in Wales to check whether people are receiving the care, treatment and support that they need.
- 16 Oct 2017 Mental Health Hospitals, Learning Disability and Mental Health Act Inspections Annual Report 2015-2016 Read the findings from our mental health hospitals, learning disability and Mental Health Act inspections during 2015-2016