Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
How we inspect
Find out how we inspect NHS and private healthcare services in WalesLearn more
Take our online survey
Help us improve substance misuse services for people in WalesLearn more
Latest news & reports
- 12 Apr 2018 Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Annual Monitoring Report for Health and Social Care 2016-17 A joint report between ourselves and Care Inspectorate Wales.
- 12 Apr 2018 Ongoing inconsistencies of applications and authorisations for Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) across Wales We have published the 2016-17 monitoring report for DoLS in Wales.
- 29 Mar 2018 Mental Health Hospitals Learning Disability and Mental Health Act Inspections Annual Report 2016-17 Read the findings from our mental health hospitals, learning disability and Mental Health Act inspections during 2016-17
- 28 Mar 2018 Easter Opening Hours Information about our office opening hours over Easter.
- 1 Mar 2018 Our office is closed today