Healthcare Inspectorate Wales is the independent inspectorate and regulator of healthcare in Wales
Mental Health Review Service
We monitor the use of the Mental Health Act and protect the interests of people whose rights are restricted under that ActLearn more
Tell us what you think
We want to know what you think about the healthcare services you useLearn more
Latest news & reports
- 31 Jan 2017 Ophthalmology Services Thematic Report published today Read the findings from our review of Ophthalmology Services in Wales.
- 31 Jan 2017 Ophthalmology Review published today We have published a report today following a recent review of ophthalmology services across Wales.
- 19 Dec 2016 Christmas opening hours Information about our office opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period.
- 8 Dec 2016 National Review of Learning Disability Services published today This report summarises our findings from our learning disability inspections in 2015-16
- 8 Dec 2016 National Learning Disability Thematic Review published today We have published a report following our recent inspections of NHS provided Learning Disability services.