During the past three months we have been asking you to tell us what matters to you in healthcare.
You told us that we should:
- Make our findings more accessible to the public
- Consider more closely the performance of GPs
- Ensure that our work includes a focus on the needs of older people
- Undertake more in-depth inspections where required.
We have listened to what you said and have used your feedback, as well as feedback from our staff, to help develop our strategic priorities and our plan for the next three years.
We have identified five strategic priorities that reflect our ambition to achieve even more from our work. These are:
- To maximise the impact of our work
- To make effective use of our powers, taking action when standards are not met
- To engage and be visible to the public
- To be a resilient and high performing organisation in a changing landscape
- To continue to develop ourselves, making sure we are able to do the best possible job
Tell us what you think
Before publishing the final version of our strategic plan in the spring, we want to know what you think about our new strategic priorities. You can find more information on each of our priorities using the links on the right.
You can tell us what you think by completing our online forms, emailing us with your comments or by phone or letter.