- National Review of Learning Disability Services published today
This report summarises our findings from our learning disability inspections in 2015-16
- 8 Dec 2016
- Monitoring the use of the Mental Health Act 2014-2015
Read the findings from of our Monitoring the use of the Mental Health Act report.
- 26 Oct 2016
- NHS Hospital Inspections Annual Report 2015-16
Read the findings from our programme of hospital inspections during 2015-16
- 5 Oct 2016
- Class 3B/4 Laser and Intense Pulsed Light services Annual Report 2015 - 2016
This is our first annual report for Class 3B/4 Laser and Intense Pulsed Light services and it’s purposes is to summarise our findings from our inspections and highlight areas.
- 29 Sep 2016
- General Dental Practice Inspections Annual Report 2015-16
This report summarises the findings from our dental practice inspections in 2015-16
- 28 Sep 2016
- Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (IR(ME)R) Annual Report 2015-16
This report summarises our findings from our inspections of radiology departments during 2015-16
- 22 Sep 2016
- General Medical Practice (GP) Inspections Annual Report 2015-16
This report summarises our findings from our GP inspections during 2015-16
- 21 Sep 2016
- National inspection of care and support for people with learning disabilities
A joint inspection with Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) of care and support for people with learning disabilities.
- 28 Jun 2016
- Independent External Reviews of Homicides: An evaluation of reviews undertaken by Healthcare Inspectorate Wales since 2007
This report pulls together the key themes from the 13 independent external reviews of homicides committed by individuals known to mental health services in Wales published by HIW since 2007.
- 7 Mar 2016
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Annual Monitoring Report for Health and Social Care 2014-15
A joint report between ourselves and Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
- 14 Jan 2016