During our review, we considered how effectively Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust (WAST) is managing and learning from:
- Complaints/concerns from receipt to resolution;
- The reporting and management of incidents;
- Commissioned Reviews;
- Recommendations from External Bodies;
- Compliance with guidance and Welsh Government and Care Standards; and
- The role of the Quality and Patient Safety Committee in providing assurance regarding safeguarding and improving patient safety will also be considered.
The review also evaluated how WAST is using this information to address safety concerns and improve services.
You can read the findings from this review in the report below.