We currently have vacancies for the role of a Registered Nurse Peer Reviewer.
We use Registered Nurse Peer Reviewers across a range of our activities, including inspection, review and investigation of both Independent Healthcare and NHS services across Wales. These include, but are not limited to:
- NHS Acute and Community Hospital Inspections
- Independent Healthcare Inspections
- Mental Health Unit Inspections
- Learning Disability Services Inspections
- Independent Healthcare Registration visits
- Special and Thematic Reviews
We are looking for Registered Nurses who have experience in the past three years of working in the following clinical settings:
- Stroke services;
- CAMHS; and
- Mental Health and LD services.
We particularly welcome applications from Registered Nurses who are currently in clinical practice.
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2021.
- Published155 KB- pdf
- Published96 KB- docx