This review was undertaken to check the effectiveness of Governance arrangements in Aneuin Bevan University Health Board.
Our review considered the effectiveness of Aneurin Bevan University Health Board’s (ABUHB) arrangements for managing and learning from:
- Complaints/concerns from receipt to resolution;
- The reporting and management of incidents;
- Commissioned Reviews;
- Recommendations from External Bodies;
- Compliance with guidance and Welsh Government and Care Standards; and
- The role of the Quality and Patient Safety Committee in providing assurance regarding safeguarding and improving patient safety will also be considered.
The review also evaluated how ABUHB is using this information to address safety concerns and improve services.
You can read the findings from this review in the report below.
- Published484 KB- pdf